- Sunday, March 15, 2015: Triathlon @ Fiesta Island
- Saturday, April 11, 2015: Triathlon @ Fiesta Island
- Sunday, May 17, 2015: Triathlon @ Fiesta Island
- Saturday, August 1, 2015: Triathlon @ South Bay (Date is tentative)
- Saturday, October 31, 2015:Triathlon @ Fiesta Island
- Saturday, November 14, 2015: Triathlon @ Fiesta Island
Note: Registration will open approximately 2 weeks prior to each Aquathlon
6:10A Transition Opens & Sign In's
6:50A Course Talk
7:00A Race Start
700 m Swim, 20 km Bike, 4 Mile RunLocation: Fiesta Island - Closed Course & Chip Timed
Every year the Triathlon Club of San Diego is fortunate to be able to put together a series of triathlons for its members. With multiple races each year, we provide a chance for participants to test their training against over 100 other club members.
Our races take place at Fiesta Island, located in the middle of Mission Bay. This manmade island provides an ideal location for our events, as we are able to close the island & allow our participants a safe and closed environment to race in. With a swim ranging between 700-800m, a 12.5mi bike course and a 4mi. run course, our races are a great way to gauge your fitness for upcoming races, or simply a way to stay in shape and fulfill your competitive side.
We offer these races March through May & September through December. Registration will open approximately two weeks before each race. Remember, there's no parking on the island so be sure to park at one of these spots.